Your curriculum. Amplified.
Supplement your classroom with an always-up-to-date technology learning platform.Request a pilot
5,000+ online courses
Pluralsight + University of Texas of Dallas
Free up class time. Promote lifelong learning.
No matter the size of your organization, cyber attacks hurt.
Smarter students. Brighter future.
Teach your students the skills they’ll need in the real world.
- 5,000+ software development, IT ops and creative training courses to help your curriculum reflect the industry trends.
- Adaptive skill measurement to help students benchmark their current proficiency and identify opportunities for growth.
- Learning paths to fast-track skill development and help students apply skills in record time.
- Learn by doing with free access to all Code School interactive courses.
Courses your team wants.
Training your business needs.
- Design to development
- Building stronger front-end practices
- Making a web form accessible
- Website performance
A well designed, accessible and scalable website is imperative for most businesses. Pluralsight has an extensive course collection for web development, but here are a few courses to get your students started.
- Cloud computing: the big picture
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials
- Understanding and using Azure storage
- Implementing storage for Azure infrastructure
- Architecting Microsoft Azure solutions
Companies big and small are investing in cloud storage. Help your students become cloud-savvy with courses on the major technologies in the space.
Manufacturing & Prototyping
- Pluralsight Originals: Design from Concept to Production
- Onshape - Design a 3D Printer
- Fusion 360 Essentials - Basic Part Modeling
- SOLIDWORKS Essentials - Designing Molded & Casted Parts
- SOLIDWORKS Essentials - Basic Part Modeling
Your students will create the future. Our library contains courses on the latest software and tools they’ll need to bring their ideas to life.
5 ways online learning will benefit your academic program
Top 6 breaches of 2016
Online learning resources help students learn through visuals in an interactive, engaging way. Discover the effectiveness of online learning in the classroom and evaluate if it’s the right choice for your school in this brief guide.Check it out
ISBN: Pluralsight library - 12 mo. student license, 978-0-692-50853-4